Gallery & Art Center
The gallery exhibits oils, watercolors, pen and ink, colored pencils, pastels, metal art, sculptures, wood carvings, pottery pieces, books, original unframed art, prints, gourds, and notecards. Shoppers and Art Enthusiasts are welcome to view and purchase the artwork, talk art with on duty docents, visit the featured artist of the month show, and watch a schedule Artist demonstration. Buyers may use the gallery lay-a-way plan for larger purchases.
The HAA is continually looking for ways to work with other volunteer organization in the community.
HAA Art Gallery GuidelinesFor Artists
To be able to show as many artists as possible, maintain a minimum number of gallery docents, maintain a balance of gallery art work types the gallery administrator has set a total space allotment and total items per Artist.
- Each artist is allowed a maximum combination of framed, unframed , craft or jewelry pieces
- Framed work is limited to 5 pieces whose sum total square footage does not exceed 18 sq ft
- Unframed originals or prints must have matting and backing and be wrapped in plastic, ready for framing
- Craft items are limited to 10 cubic feet of space
- Jewelry art sets are counted as one item
- Greeting cards are limited to a maximum of 20 individual cards
- On the last Sunday and Monday of the month artwork may be delivered and/or traded out
- All persons showing their work are required to docent 6 hours per month in single or multiple 2 hour shifts
- Craft items (table art) is limited to 10 cu. ft. of space
- NO unframed originals are allowed.